Punta Park in Havana, Cuba
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Notation on verso: "106138. 8x10 copy. Havana, Cuba, about 1900. Punta Park, Apr. 1, 1900. Source unknown. Havana-Parks-Punta Park"; On recto: "106138"
Photographic reproduction of Punta Park in Havana, Cuba. Morro Castle and La Cabaña fortress can be seen in the background
- Contributing Institution
- University of Miami Libraries
- Parque de la Punta (Havana, Cuba)
Castillo del Morro (Havana, Cuba)
La Cabaña Fortress (Havana, Cuba)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- Punta Park in Havana, Cuba. 1900-04-01. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2583. (Accessed December 8, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1900-04-01) Punta Park in Havana, Cuba. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2583
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2583>.