New Lancaster police station
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Moving into its new facility was "like night and day" for the Lancaster Police Department. In 2001, the police, who had formerly been housed in the adjacent public safety building, finally had their own building. The dispatchers were moved in also, allowing the facility to be open 24 hours a day for the first time in town history.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster revisited / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2005
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Police stations
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- New Lancaster police station. 2001-2005. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871d377. (Accessed December 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (2001-2005) New Lancaster police station. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871d377
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871d377>.