Turner's blacksmith shop
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This is the blacksmith shop of S.H. Turner & Son, which was on a triangle of land between Mill Street and Sterling Road. After this building burned in 1909, a new shop (no longer standing) was built very near the same site.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2001
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Turner's blacksmith shop. 1850-1909. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871j878. (Accessed December 10, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1850-1909) Turner's blacksmith shop. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871j878
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871j878>.