• Created Date
  • 1926
  • Description
  • Old Uxbridge Academy built in 1819 as a private school. Later used as a court house from 1872 until 1910. Located on the north side of the common. Court Street is in the front of the picture. Currently owned by the masons. Part of the special collections of the Uxbridge Free Public Library Archives.
  • Format
  • Photographs
  • Rights
  • Permission to use images must be obtained in writing to the Uxbridge Free Public Library Archives at byoungsma@cwmars.org. Contact host institution for more information.