1972 Democratic National Convention
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Congresswoman Shirley Chisholm, the first major-party black candidate for President of the United States and the first woman to run for the Democratic presidential nomination, at the 1972 Democratic National Convention, held at the Miami Beach Convention Center in Miami Beach, Florida.
- Morton, Hugh M.
- Contributing Institution
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Wilson Library, North Carolina Collection Photographic Archives
Democratic National Convention (1972 : Miami, Fla.)
Democratic Party (U.S.)
Chisholm, Shirley, 1924-2005
Miami Beach (Fla.)
Miami-Dade County (Fla.)
- PhotographsColor mounted slide35mm (24 x 36mm / 15/16 x 1 7/16 in.)
- Copyright North Carolina Collection, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Library. The images in this collection are made available for use in research, private study, and teaching. Prior permission from the North Carolina Collection is required for any commercial use.
- Chicago citation style
- Morton, Hugh M.. 1972 Democratic National Convention. 1972-07. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://dc.lib.unc.edu/cdm/ref/collection/morton_highlights/id/1525. (Accessed December 16, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Morton, Hugh M., (1972-07) 1972 Democratic National Convention. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://dc.lib.unc.edu/cdm/ref/collection/morton_highlights/id/1525
- MLA citation style
- Morton, Hugh M.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://dc.lib.unc.edu/cdm/ref/collection/morton_highlights/id/1525>.