Frank Royer Keefer
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Frank Royer Keefer seated with two unnamed men on porch.
Back of image: Frank Royer Keefer had just passed his Navy examination
Frank Royer Keefer (1865-1954) was resident physician at PGH in 1889.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Historical Medical Library of The College of Physicians of Philadelphia
Philadelphia General Hospital
Keefer, Frank R., 1865
History, 19th Century
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This object has been digitized in a public-private partnership. As part of this partnership, the partners have agreed to limit commercial uses of this digital representation of the object by third parties. You can, without permission, copy, modify, distribute, display, or perform the digital object, for non-commercial uses. For any other permissible uses, please review the terms and conditions of the organization that has made the item available.
- Chicago citation style
- Frank Royer Keefer. 1888. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.cppdigitallibrary.org/items/show/614. (Accessed September 25, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1888) Frank Royer Keefer. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.cppdigitallibrary.org/items/show/614
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.cppdigitallibrary.org/items/show/614>.