Andrew Jackson, Sr., Grave
- View Full Item
Grave of Andrew Jackson, Sr., in the old Waxhaw Cemetery, Lancaster County, South Carolina. The inscription of the monument reads: "Here lies buried Andrew Jackson Sr., Father of the President of the United States. Born in Ireland; Died February 1767. Erected by Catawba Chapter, Daughters of the American Revolution, Rock Hill, South Carolina, April 9, 1931.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Andrew Jackson, Sr., Grave. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/bernhardt/id/122. (Accessed October 17, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Andrew Jackson, Sr., Grave. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/bernhardt/id/122
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/bernhardt/id/122>.