Cole Hospital, Champaign, Illinois
View Full Image
Cole Hospital, 809 West Church Street, Champaign, opened in 1947. Cole Hospital was originally the home of B.F. Harris, II. It was operated as a private institution by David and Faye Cole until 1972 when is was sold to Qualicare, Inc. The building was extensively remodeled and converted to a non-profit hospital operated by Cole Hospital, Inc. A large, new building addition was dedicated in 1979. The hospital is now a psychiatric and drug treatment facility. Urban Treasure Hunt 16 History; 18 Social Systems
|Miller, Patricia L, Illinois Heritage Association|
|University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign|
|University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, University Library|
For any further information related to this record, please contact the Collection Publisher. See http://images.library.uiuc.edu/projects/tdcfor more information about this project.