General Jackson with the New Orleans Committee of Safety
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Black and white engraving, "General Jackson Conferring with the Committee of Safety," depicts the American commander and a group of men standing around a covered table. Decorative border includes a flag and musket resting on a cannon and an American eagle perched atop two flags. From John Frost and William Croome, A Pictorial Life of Andrew Jackson.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Belknap and Hamersley
- Jackson, Andrew, 1767-1845
Jackson, Andrew, 1767-1845
Jackson, Andrew, 1767-1845. Works. 1986
New Orleans, Battle of, New Orleans, La., 1815
Louisiana--History--War of 1812
Campaigns & battles
- New Orleans (La.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- General Jackson with the New Orleans Committee of Safety. 1848. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/183. (Accessed October 24, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1848) General Jackson with the New Orleans Committee of Safety. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/183
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/183>.