- View Full Item
- Created Date
- Highland Upper Grade Center was built in 1947/49, providing education for students in grades 6-8. In 1954 six classrooms were added and in 1971 a learning center was provided. Ben Poe was the first principal.
- Carl Cizek
- Contributing Institution
- Libertyville-Mundelein Historical Society
Junior high schools
Highland Middle School
- The images in the Libertyville-Mundelein Historical Society collections may be viewed, downloaded, and printed for personal or educational use, but commercial use is prohibited without permission. Questions may be directed to the society at firstname.lastname@example.org or (847) 362-2330.
- Chicago citation style
- Carl Cizek. Highland School. 1956. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/1286. (Accessed December 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Carl Cizek, (1956) Highland School. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/1286
- MLA citation style
- Carl Cizek. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/1286>.