Die UhrGesänge, op. 123. Uhr
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Also available online via the Internet.
Edison Goldguss Walze: 12393.
Issue date estimated from Truesound online discography project documenting the acoustical era (1888 - 1930) / Christian Zwarg, 2003.
Foreign Gold Moulded Record: German series.
Baritone with piano.
- Loewe, Carl, 1796-1869
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- UC Santa Barbara, Library, Department of Special Research Collections
- [Berlin] : Edison Goldguss Walze
- Songs (Medium voice) with piano
- Electronic resource
- copyright unknown
MP3 files of the cylinders available for download are copyrighted by the Regents of the University of California. They are licensed for non-commercial use under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 2.5 License. Acknowledgments for reuse of the transfers should read "University of California, Santa Barbara Library." The original wav files (either unedited or restored) can be provided upon request for commercial or non-commercial use such as CD reissues, film/tv synchronization, use on websites or in exhibits. The University of California makes no claims or warranties as to the copyright status of the original recordings and charges a use fee for the use of the transfers. Please contact the University of California, Santa Barbara Library Department of Special Research Collections for information on licensing cylinder transfers. Full contact information can be found at: http://cylinders.library.ucsb.edu/licensing.php.
- Chicago citation style
- Loewe, Carl, 1796-1869. Die Uhr,Gesänge, op. 123. Uhr. . Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.library.ucsb.edu/OBJID/Cylinder6794. (Accessed December 17, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Loewe, Carl, 1796-1869, () Die Uhr,Gesänge, op. 123. Uhr. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.library.ucsb.edu/OBJID/Cylinder6794
- MLA citation style
- Loewe, Carl, 1796-1869. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.library.ucsb.edu/OBJID/Cylinder6794>.