Campbell Soup Company
- View Full Item
- Created Date
The Campbell Soup Company, located at Fourty-Third Street and Franklin Boulevard, has long been a fixture of Sacramento industry, opening in 1947. It closed in 2012, causing the loss of some 700 area jobs. The plant nearly closed in the 1990s, but was offered an annual property tax rebate worth 500,000 dollars. This circa 1955 photograph includes a view of a water tower bearing the company name.
- Chicago citation style
- Campbell Soup Company. 1955. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15248.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15248coll1/id/2644. (Accessed December 17, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1955) Campbell Soup Company. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15248.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15248coll1/id/2644
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15248.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15248coll1/id/2644>.