Experiments with the chemostat on spontaneous mutations of bacteria, with Aaron Novick
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Located in the series "Writings", subseries "Writings by Leo Szilard" in the Leo Szilard Papers, MSS 32.
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. Edited drafts, mimeographs, reprint
Special Collections & Archives, UC San Diego, La Jolla, 92093-0175 (http://libraries.ucsd.edu/collections/sca/)
This digital image is a surrogate of an item from the Leo Szilard Papers (MSS 32, Box 25, Folder 8).
[Title, Date]. Leo Szilard Papers. MSS 32. Special Collections & Archives, UC San Diego Library.
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- UC San Diego, Library, Special Collections and Archives
- Under copyright
Constraint(s) on Use: This work is protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). Use of this work beyond that allowed by "fair use" requires written permission of the UC Regents. Responsibility for obtaining permissions and any use and distribution of this work rests exclusively with the user and not the UC San Diego Library. Inquiries can be made to the UC San Diego Library program having custody of the work.
Use: This work is available from the UC San Diego Library. This digital copy of the work is intended to support research, teaching, and private study.
- Chicago citation style
- Experiments with the chemostat on spontaneous mutations of bacteria, with Aaron Novick. 1950. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb7987958k. (Accessed December 18, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1950) Experiments with the chemostat on spontaneous mutations of bacteria, with Aaron Novick. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb7987958k
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb7987958k>.