"City plans to widen Washington Lane"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
The City has been asked to enact an ordinance authorizing the widening and paving of Washington Lane from Stenton to Chew Avenue. The project, which would make the paved section about fourty-four feet wide, cuts into properties on both sides of the street. Image P717042 shows an easterly view of Stenton Avenue, with part of the Awberry Arboretum is visible at right.
Title from clipping caption
- Meyer, Frederick A
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Meyer, Frederick A. "City plans to widen Washington Lane". 1953-07-26. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/44176. (Accessed December 10, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Meyer, Frederick A, (1953-07-26) "City plans to widen Washington Lane". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/44176
- MLA citation style
- Meyer, Frederick A. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/44176>.