Map of Wisconsin.
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Map shows late nineteenth century Wisconsin township grid, railroads, counties, cities, towns, Native American reservations, lakes, and rivers. Scale not given.
1 map : col. ; 62 x 41 cm., on sheet 71 x 46 cm.
- H.R. Page & Co
- The Portal to Texas History
- Contributing Institution
- University of Texas at Arlington Library
- Chicago: H.R. Page & Co
- Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
Places - United States - Wisconsin
People - Ethnic Groups - American Indians
Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Railroads
Public lands -- Wisconsin -- Maps
Counties -- Wisconsin -- Maps
- United States - Wisconsin
- Chicago citation style
- H.R. Page & Co. Map of Wisconsin.. 1886. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth251939/. (Accessed July 15, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- H.R. Page & Co, (1886) Map of Wisconsin.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth251939/
- MLA citation style
- H.R. Page & Co. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth251939/>.