Park guards in Havana, Cuba
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Notation on verso: "106090. 8x10. Havana, Cuba, about 1900. Park guards. Source unknown. Havana-Park Guards"; On recto: "106090"
Photographic reproduction of park guards wearing uniforms and standing in formation in a park in Havana, Cuba
- Contributing Institution
- University of Miami Libraries
- PhotographsReproductionsGroup portraits
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- Park guards in Havana, Cuba. 1900. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2512. (Accessed May 21, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1900) Park guards in Havana, Cuba. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2512
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2512>.