- View Full Item
- Created Date
- between 1936 and 1939
The drums of general mobilization call to all Spaniards. To the fronts! To the fortifications! To the factories! It is necessary to change tools to guns. Spaniards! To the guns! Hear the voice of the fatherland! War without clemency for those [that] are stealing our territory! Volunteers, brigades of fortification and working women, let's go! 100,000 volunteers, with the speed of minutes, 50,000 fortifiers; tomorrow it may be too late.
Special Collections & Archives, UC San Diego, La Jolla, 92093-0175 (http://libraries.ucsd.edu/collections/sca/)
Madrid, Partido Comunista de España (Sector Sur)
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- UC San Diego, Library, Special Collections and Archives
Constraint(s) on Use: This work may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). Use of this work beyond that allowed by "fair use" requires written permission of the copyright holder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and any use and distribution of this work rests exclusively with the user and not the UC San Diego Library. Inquiries can be made to the UC San Diego Library program having custody of the work.
Use: This work is available from the UC San Diego Library. This digital copy of the work is intended to support research, teaching, and private study.
- Chicago citation style
- ¡Obreros! Antifascistas!. between 1936 and 1939. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb80556391. (Accessed December 11, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (between 1936 and 1939) ¡Obreros! Antifascistas!. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb80556391
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb80556391>.