"New mode for midget, chorine, singer, gymnast, overall"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Concert singer Ernest Gamble, who was the head of a widely traveled concert trio before coming to work in the factory.
Title from clipping caption
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
World War, 1939-1945--War work
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- "New mode for midget, chorine, singer, gymnast, overall". 1942. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/48276. (Accessed December 12, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1942) "New mode for midget, chorine, singer, gymnast, overall". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/48276
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/48276>.