Table with fruit
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A colored drawing of a table with a bowl of fruit on it. The table is sleek and modern, and the bowl of fruit has a pineapple that sits prominently in the middle. It is the ninth in a series of drawings of the tables. Though the drawings came out of a collection of the W. Joseph Carr, noted furniture designer for the Heywood-Wakefield Company and artist and cartoonist, Collection it is not known whether these were drawn by him or whether these are furniture designs that were used by the Heywood-Wakefield Company.
Is part of the W. Joseph Carr Collection, LaChance Library, Mount Wachusett Community College, Gardner, Massachusetts, http://www.mwcc.edu/Html/Library/index.html. For further information, see the Greater Gardner Furniture History Documentary Project website, http://www.mwcc.edu/gardnerfurniture/default.html.
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Mount Wachusett Community College
- Text and images are the property of the Mount Wachusett Community College and are protected by copyright. Other individuals or entities other than, and in addition to, the Mount Wachusett Community College may also own copyrights and other propriety rights. The Mount Wachusett Community College prohibits the copying of any protected materials on this website except for non-commercial use. A credit line is required and should read: Courtesy of Mount Wachusett Community College. The copyright symbol should accompany the reproduction if applicable. Commercial use of Mount Wachusett Community College property is subject to publication fees and/or royalties. Contact host institution for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Table with fruit. 1940-1960. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/bk129206h. (Accessed July 18, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1940-1960) Table with fruit. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/bk129206h
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/bk129206h>.