Photograph of Mrs. Marva Sampson at work, Middletown, Ohio, 1978 August
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This photograph is of Mrs. Marva Sampson, who was the Director of the City of Middletown's Department of Human Resources. As part of that job, she overlooked operation of the Middletown Community Center. This photograph may have been taken at the Community Center. At the time, the Middletown Day Care Center was located in the building. This photograph was taken to show city personnel at work, and was used at career day at the high school.
- Ohio Digital Network
- Contributing Institution
- MidPointe Library System
- City of Middletown Slides Collection
- Municipal government
Sampson, Marva Wells, 1936
- Middletown (Ohio)
- Slides (photographs)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- In Copyright:This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).
- No permission is required from the rights-holder(s) for any use.
- Chicago citation style
- Photograph of Mrs. Marva Sampson at work, Middletown, Ohio, 1978 August. 1978-08. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.midpointedigitalarchives.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16488coll10/id/1413. (Accessed June 30, 2022.)
- APA citation style
- (1978-08) Photograph of Mrs. Marva Sampson at work, Middletown, Ohio, 1978 August. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.midpointedigitalarchives.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16488coll10/id/1413
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.midpointedigitalarchives.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16488coll10/id/1413>.