Post-war housing project.
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Interior of veterans' housing in a post-war housing project in West Watertown, circa 1950. The Town set about building veterans a colony of 168 brick units to the west of Lexington Street, near the more expensive private apartments of Fairfield Gardens.
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Watertown Free Public Library
- City planning--Watertown (Mass.)
World War, 1939-1945--Social aspects--Watertown (Mass.)
Public housing--Watertown (Mass.)
- Management Restrictions apply. See application form at http://watertownlib.org/research/historic-watertown/photographs
Contact host institution for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Post-war housing project.. 1950. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/zp38wf38v. (Accessed February 28, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1950) Post-war housing project.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/zp38wf38v
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/zp38wf38v>.