The Union Church, Libertyville, Ill
- View Full Item
- Designed by W.W. Boyington, the Union Church was built in 1868 when Presbyterian, Methodist, Congregational and Universal groups combined resources for its construction. The Union Church was used at alternate times for Sunday worship services with a common Sunday School for all children. The church was located at the present site of St. Lawrence Episcopal Church on west Church Street. Purchased by the Episcopal Church in 1912, the building was de...
- C. R. Childs
- Contributing Institution
- Libertyville-Mundelein Historical Society
First Presbyterian Church
St. Lawrence Episcopal Church
United Methodist Church
Boyington, William W., architect
- The images in the Libertyville-Mundelein Historical Society collections may be viewed, downloaded, and printed for personal or educational use, but commercial use is prohibited without permission. Questions may be directed to the society at firstname.lastname@example.org or (847) 362-2330.
© 2004 North Suburban Library System
- Chicago citation style
- C. R. Childs. The Union Church, Libertyville, Ill. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/264. (Accessed December 9, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- C. R. Childs, The Union Church, Libertyville, Ill. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/264
- MLA citation style
- C. R. Childs. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/264>.