First telephone office, McGraw, NY
View Full Item
Hattie Waid operates the switch board in the first telephone office in the village of McGraw, NY, in 1902
|Empire State Digital Network|
|McGraw Historical Society|
|South Central Regional Library Council|
|McGraw - Cortland County - New York|
Photographs Black & White, 7 x 4.5 in. (10 x 12 cm.)
The McGraw Historical Society holds copyright and reproduction rights. Prior written permission is required for any use of this image.
- Chicago citation style
- First telephone office, McGraw, NY. 1902. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16694.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/NYMHG/id/196. (Accessed May 21, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1902) First telephone office, McGraw, NY. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16694.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/NYMHG/id/196
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16694.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/NYMHG/id/196>.