El Rosario, ruins of 2nd mission established
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Special Collections & Archives, UC San Diego, La Jolla, 92093-0175 (http://libraries.ucsd.edu/collections/sca/)
- Gulick, Howard E
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- UC San Diego, Library, Special Collections and Archives
- El Rosario
- El Rosario
- No linguistic content
- Under copyright
Constraint(s) on Use: This work is protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). Use of this work beyond that allowed by "fair use" requires written permission of the copyright holder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and any use and distribution of this work rests exclusively with the user and not the UC San Diego Library. Inquiries can be made to the UC San Diego Library program having custody of the work.
Use: This work is available from the UC San Diego Library. This digital copy of the work is intended to support research, teaching, and private study.
- Chicago citation style
- Gulick, Howard E. El Rosario, ruins of 2nd mission established. 1958-10-12. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb8806359x. (Accessed December 7, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Gulick, Howard E, (1958-10-12) El Rosario, ruins of 2nd mission established. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb8806359x
- MLA citation style
- Gulick, Howard E. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb8806359x>.