Explanation of Income Tax Returns for 1940
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Itemized list of expenditures and costs for 1940, which resulted in a net loss.
1 page, hand-written, front and back
The collection documents the personal life and business records of the Ishibashi family; one of the pioneer Japanese American farming families on the Rancho Palos Verdes Peninsula in Los Angeles, California from about 1910 until 2012.
- Ishibashi Family
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- California State University, Dominguez Hills, Archives and Special Collections
- Notice regarding copyright of materials available online: http://www4.csudh.edu/libarchives/services-policies/index
- Chicago citation style
- Ishibashi Family. Explanation of Income Tax Returns for 1940. 1942-05. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16855.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16855coll4/id/3257. (Accessed December 17, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Ishibashi Family, (1942-05) Explanation of Income Tax Returns for 1940. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16855.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16855coll4/id/3257
- MLA citation style
- Ishibashi Family. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16855.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16855coll4/id/3257>.