- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
Note: These citations are programmatically generated and may be incomplete.
- Chicago citation style
- Corson, Juliet. 1891. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/dade7b90-7d06-0134-9490-00505686a51c. (Accessed July 18, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1891) Corson, Juliet. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/dade7b90-7d06-0134-9490-00505686a51c
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/dade7b90-7d06-0134-9490-00505686a51c>.