- Harry Lemen, photographer
- Indiana Memory
- Madison-Jefferson County Public Library
The earliest city directory in which this business was found is the 1867 directory. It was listed as the W. W. Page Grocery. By 1872 it was listed as the W. W. and Benj Page Flour Mill. In 1890 it was called the Flour and Feed Store. After Mr. Page's death in 1913 it was, for some years, the "Cooperative Service.
- Indiana-Jefferson County-Madison
- Business enterprises
- Permission to reproduce this image for other than personal use must be requested from the Director of the Madison-Jefferson County Public Library. Please contact at 420 W. Main Street Madison, IN 47250 (812) 265-2744