Edmundson Pavilion, tennis courts and Montlake Boulevard from Montlake Landfill, looking southwest, University of Washington, September 1958
This athletic facility was originally named the Men's Athletic Pavilion, but was renamed Hec Edmundson Pavilion in the mid-1940s to honor Clarence "Hec" Edmundson, a longtime basketball and track and field coach.Stamped on verso: Property of the State of Washington Campus Studios, [Inof. Services neg. 5312-B].Filed in UW - Parking lots - (#370).
- Photograph: b&w
8 1/8 x 10 in.
Scanned as a 3000 pixel TIFF image in 24-bit RGB color or 8-bit grayscale, resized to 640 or 600 pixels in the longest dimension and compressed into JPEG format using Photoshop 6.0 and its JPEG quality measurement 3