The Elias Danforth house
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2001
Originally the Elias Danforth House (built in 1833), the dwelling at 634 Main Street is very close to the site of the town's fourth meetinghouse, which was constructed c. 1743. Later, it was the home of Mrs. Edward F.W. Bartol, daughter-in-law of Rev. George M. Bartol.
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information.
This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- The Elias Danforth house. 1850-2000. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871h95r. (Accessed December 12, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1850-2000) The Elias Danforth house. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871h95r
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871h95r>.