[Diane Kay Corcoran working in the hospital, Long Binh, Vietnam]
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Diane Kay Corcoran working in an operating room at the 24th Evacuation Hospital in Long Binh, Vietnam, ca. 1970. Visible on her uniform are the Army Nurse Corps insignia and the U.S. Army Vietnam military patch.
The collection includes a January 2012 oral history interview (only available in person at the archives), photographs, a poster of the Superintendents and Chiefs, Army Nurse Corps, 1901-1975), Vietnam Army nurse uniforms (Hot Weather Field Uniform blouse and skirt, green and white cord striped summer blouse and skirt.)
- Contributing Institution
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified]
Vietnam War, 1961-1975
United States. Army--Women
Vietnam Era (1964-1974)
Army--Army Nurse Corps
- Long Bình (Dong Nai, Vietnam)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Martha Blakeney Hodges Special Collections and University Archives, UNCG University Libraries
IN COPYRIGHT. This item is subject to copyright. Contact the rights holder noted above for permission to reuse.
- Chicago citation style
- [Diane Kay Corcoran working in the hospital, Long Binh, Vietnam]. 1970. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://libcdm1.uncg.edu/cdm/ref/collection/WVHP/id/3817. (Accessed October 24, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1970) [Diane Kay Corcoran working in the hospital, Long Binh, Vietnam]. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://libcdm1.uncg.edu/cdm/ref/collection/WVHP/id/3817
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://libcdm1.uncg.edu/cdm/ref/collection/WVHP/id/3817>.