Two Miss Allen's on the park
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Three unidentified Normal School students standing near the campus pond in Boyden Park.
Several students with the surname Allen attended the Normal School at Bridgewater, Massachusetts in the early 1890s. Pictured may be Abbie E. Allen (member of the 116th class, entering in September 1890) and Nancy S. Allen (member of the 122nd class, entering September 1893), who were sisters.
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Bridgewater State University, Maxwell Library
- PhotographsGlass negativesGroup portraitsPortrait photographs
- The Clement C. Maxwell Library at Bridgewater State University offers public access to the materials from its archival and special collections as a contribution to education, research, and scholarship. Some materials may be protected by copyright. Reproduction of items beyond that allowed by Fair Use doctrine of the U.S. Copyright Code (section 108) requires the written permission of the Clement C. Maxwell Library and/or the copyright owners. Materials out of copyright are considered to be in the public domain. Contact host institution for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Two Miss Allen's on the park. 1890-1896. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/8s45qh43g. (Accessed July 17, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1890-1896) Two Miss Allen's on the park. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/8s45qh43g
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/8s45qh43g>.