- View Full Item
- Created Date
- Newspaper article reporting on the support given by the African American community in Galesburg to the idea of emigration to Hayti (Haiti).
- Galesburg Semi-weekly Democrat
- Contributing Institution
- Knox College
Galesburg (Ill.) - Newspapers
Barquet, Joseph H
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Galesburg Semi-weekly Democrat. Haytien Emigration. 05-11-1859. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/knx_strug/id/469. (Accessed January 19, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Galesburg Semi-weekly Democrat, (05-11-1859) Haytien Emigration. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/knx_strug/id/469
- MLA citation style
- Galesburg Semi-weekly Democrat. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/knx_strug/id/469>.