- View Full Item
- Created Date
- ca. 1951
View of an irrigation canal in Stony Creek. Published: Orland Project Inventory Report, 1951. Donor/Source: Orland Unit Water User's Assn./McCombs.
SR-654-CV -Project Lateral No. 140 of the northside distribution system. This lateral was concrete lined by the C.C.C. forces (1938-1942). when right-of-way fence has been installed on the outside of roadway on left of lining, the section will represent the type of improvement proposed throughout the project distribution system, by the Rehabilitation Program.
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- California State University, Chico
- Meriam Library. California State University, Chico
- Film negative
- Use of digital images found on this website is permitted for private or personal use only. This material may be protected by U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S. Code).
To request permission for reuse of this image select this link to our web request form: https://library.csuchico.edu/special-collections/license
- Chicago citation style
- Irrigation Canal. ca. 1951. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://archives.csuchico.edu/cdm/ref/collection/coll11/id/20312. (Accessed November 18, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (ca. 1951) Irrigation Canal. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://archives.csuchico.edu/cdm/ref/collection/coll11/id/20312
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://archives.csuchico.edu/cdm/ref/collection/coll11/id/20312>.