Hotel at Fortieth Street and Baltimore Avenue
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Image of a hotel at the corner of Fortieth Street and Baltimore Avenue in Philadelphia. According to the clipping, this building is one of those scheduled for demolition as part of the PTC's subway-elevated improvements.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Meyer. Hotel at Fortieth Street and Baltimore Avenue. 1952-01-18. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/60906. (Accessed September 22, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Meyer, (1952-01-18) Hotel at Fortieth Street and Baltimore Avenue. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/60906
- MLA citation style
- Meyer. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/60906>.