Homecoming Queen nominees, 1951
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Written on paper attached to the document: "Take Your Pick. One of these nine coeds has been selected as Miami's Homecoming Queen to regn over the next weekend's festivities at the University of Miami. The name of the queen, who was selected on the basis of beauty, scholastic achievements, extra-curricular activities and poise, will be revealed during the Homecoming dance Friday night. The girls are, first row, Gladys Weinberg, Roberta Masey, Marion Sirote. Second row, Lila Block, Nancy Mussett, Lona Lee Byrd. Third row, Barbara Dee Wartell, Shawnee Howard, Elaine Snyder.
- Contributing Institution
- University of Miami Libraries
- Coral Gables (Florida)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. However, for this Item, either (a) no rights-holder(s) have been identified or (b) one or more rights-holder(s) have been identified but none have been located. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- Homecoming Queen nominees, 1951. 1951. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/umevents/id/1242. (Accessed November 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1951) Homecoming Queen nominees, 1951. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/umevents/id/1242
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/umevents/id/1242>.