Puertecitos, a port on the Gulf where small boats may be launched
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Special Collections & Archives, UC San Diego, La Jolla, 92093-0175 (http://libraries.ucsd.edu/collections/sca/)
This digital image is a surrogate of an item from the Howard E. Gulick Collection (MSS 91): Roll 14, Frame 16, in Box 4, Folder 14.
- Gulick, Howard E
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- UC San Diego, Library, Special Collections and Archives
- Puertecitos (Baja California, Mexico)--Pictorial works
Baja California (Mexico)--Pictorial works
- No linguistic content
- Under copyright
Constraint(s) on Use: This work is protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). Use of this work beyond that allowed by "fair use" requires written permission of the copyright holder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and any use and distribution of this work rests exclusively with the user and not the UC San Diego Library. Inquiries can be made to the UC San Diego Library program having custody of the work.
Use: This work is available from the UC San Diego Library. This digital copy of the work is intended to support research, teaching, and private study.
- Chicago citation style
- Gulick, Howard E. Puertecitos, a port on the Gulf where small boats may be launched. 1959-04-23. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb7543924h. (Accessed December 11, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Gulick, Howard E, (1959-04-23) Puertecitos, a port on the Gulf where small boats may be launched. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb7543924h
- MLA citation style
- Gulick, Howard E. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb7543924h>.