Frederick & Nelson's Tea Room menu for Afternoon Tea, ca. 1935
Frederick & Nelson's new building at 5th Avenue and Pine Street, which opened in 1918, included a large, elegantly furnished tea room on the fifth floor. With seating for 400, the tea room became Seattle's most sophisticated place for shoppers to dine. This menu features a wide range of choices for afternoon tea and is bound into a heavy, textured silver and gold cover.
Scanned from original document using Epson Expression 10000XL as 4350 pixel TIFF image in 24-bit RGB color, resized to 1000 pixels in the longest dimension and compressed into JPEG format using Photoshop CS4, JPEG quality measurement 4
- All Rights Reserved