Guangzhou Deaf-Mute School
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Guangzhou Deaf-Mute School on June 25, 1971. Note the Quotations of Mao on each desk. Female medical workers from a military unit are using acupuncture to treat the children.
Digital Library Development Program, UC San Diego, La Jolla, 92093-0175 (https://lib.ucsd.edu/digital-library)
- Pickowicz, Paul
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- UC San Diego, Library, Digital Library Development Program
- Little Red Book
Tour guides (Persons)
CCAS Friendship Delegation
Canton City Deaf-Mute School
- Guangzhou (China)
- Under copyright
Constraint(s) on Use: This work is protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). Use of this work beyond that allowed by "fair use" requires written permission of the copyright holder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and any use and distribution of this work rests exclusively with the user and not the UC San Diego Library. Inquiries can be made to the UC San Diego Library program having custody of the work.
Use: This work is available from the UC San Diego Library. This digital copy of the work is intended to support research, teaching, and private study.
- Chicago citation style
- Pickowicz, Paul. Guangzhou Deaf-Mute School. 1971-06-25. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb1266116k. (Accessed December 13, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Pickowicz, Paul, (1971-06-25) Guangzhou Deaf-Mute School. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb1266116k
- MLA citation style
- Pickowicz, Paul. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb1266116k>.