U.S. Military Hospital in Havana, Cuba
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Notation on verso: "106185. 8x10 copy. Havana, Cuba, about 1900. U. S. Military Hospital. Source unknown. Havana-Hospitals-U.S. Military Hospital"; On recto: "106185"
Photographic reproduction of the exterior of the U.S. Military Hospital in Havana, Cuba
- Contributing Institution
- University of Miami Libraries
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- U.S. Military Hospital in Havana, Cuba. 1900. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2579. (Accessed January 22, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1900) U.S. Military Hospital in Havana, Cuba. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2579
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2579>.