• Creator
  • Gladson, Gene; Colonel J.M. Wood
  • Publisher
  • Indiana. Division of Historic Preservation and Archaeology
  • Description
  • The image shows the front facade of the building. The building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Main building built in 1899. Theater added in 1908. Theater opened on 25 March 1908.
  • Format
  • slide