Low tide on Grand Pré; a book of lyrics
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Decorative floral border and lettering on t.p. designed by Martin Mower.
First edition November 25th, 1893; second edition March 15th, 1894.
Kramer, S. Stone & Kimball & Herbert S. Stone & Co. bib., 1893-1905
Spec. Coll. copy 2: Spec. Coll. copy is part of a collection (Collection 1607). To page this item, use the collection record; to find the collection record, search the title: Gullans-Espey Collection of Designer Bookbindings. Item is in box 17. Small paper issue. "Second edition" (i.e. impression), with 3 additional poems. Smooth olive green cloth, stamped in gilt; titling and design of three tall irises against the sun (all within a panel and gilt border), on front and back covers; top edge gilt. Binding designed by George H. Hallowell. Inscribed by the author. Gift of Charles Gullans and John Espey, 1986.
Spec. Coll. copy 1: Large paper issue, in a limited edition edition of 50 (Kramer 12a). Height = 20 cm. Light blue-gray paper-covered boards, stamped in blind and gilt. Gift of John Espey, 1998.
- Carman, Bliss, 1861-1929
- Contributing Institution
- Harvard University
- Cambridge ; Chicago : Stone and Kimball
- Grand Pré (N.S.)--Description and travel--Poetry
Publishers' cloth bindings (Binding)--Illinois--Chicago--19th century
- Poetry.Electronic resourceLanguage material
- Public domain only when viewed in the US. Learn more at http://www.hathitrust.org/access_use
- Chicago citation style
- Carman, Bliss, 1861-1929. Low tide on Grand Pré; a book of lyrics. 1894. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/000625197. (Accessed September 23, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Carman, Bliss, 1861-1929, (1894) Low tide on Grand Pré; a book of lyrics. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/000625197
- MLA citation style
- Carman, Bliss, 1861-1929. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/000625197>.