South Lancaster Village Church
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Although Advent believers had been meeting in homes and various other locations in South Lancaster as early as 1856, it was several years before they had a designated meetinghouse. To accommodate their growing numbers, a frame structure was built and dedicated in May 1878. Several additions have subsequently been made to the building, which stands at the corner of Sawyer Street and Narrow Lane.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
South Lancaster Village SDA Church Heritage Center
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2001
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- South Lancaster Village Church. 1878-2000. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871h252. (Accessed December 14, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1878-2000) South Lancaster Village Church. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871h252
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871h252>.