Red Cross Relief Goods
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Bonn: Horst Wragge, head of the central storehouse of the West German Red Cross, displays 1/25 one of the cartons of relief goods that are destined for both parts of Vietnam after the cease-fire goes into effect 1/27. So far ten tons of medicines, 1,000 tents and 20,000 blankets are ready for fast shipment.
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- Chapman University, Frank Mt. Pleasant Library of Special Collections and Archives
- Chapman University Digital Commons
UPI retains the copyright on all photographs. Permission to use photographs must be obtained from United Press International.
- Chicago citation style
- Red Cross Relief Goods. 1973-01-26T08:00:00Z. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcommons.chapman.edu/upi_vietnam/7. (Accessed December 13, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1973-01-26T08:00:00Z) Red Cross Relief Goods. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcommons.chapman.edu/upi_vietnam/7
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalcommons.chapman.edu/upi_vietnam/7>.