- View Full Item
- Created Date
Vallie Mellinger's great, great nephew, Joe Huth reported on his aunt's stay at the San fron 1917 to 1918. He believes she died at the San.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Pennsylvania Highlands Community College
- Supporting Institution
- POWER Library as sponsor and HSLC as maintainer
- Felton, Charles
- Mellinger, Vallie
Turnbull, William G
Tuberculosis - - Patients - - Pennsylvania - - Cresson - -History - - 20th Century - -reminiscences
- Cresson (pa)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. In addition, no permission is required from the rights-holder(s) for non-commercial uses. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).
- Chicago citation style
- Vallie Mellinger. 2017-08-07. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.powerlibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/acacc-cs/id/36. (Accessed December 13, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (2017-08-07) Vallie Mellinger. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.powerlibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/acacc-cs/id/36
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalcollections.powerlibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/acacc-cs/id/36>.