Letter from Mark H. McCormack to Robert H. Caldwell
- View Full Item
- Created Date
McCormack is heartened by Caldwell's interest in the problems of the Arnold Palmer Golf Company retail line, but questions Caldwell's involvement in the last Board of Directors meetings. He goes on to explain that they are in negotiation with an umber of companies with reference to a licensing arrangement for a retail line of golf clubs and golf balls. McCormack notes that the most serious negotiation is with Uniroyal. He also notes that Arnold Palmer is exploring the establishment of a golf manufacturing facility in collaboration with Sears and/or Uniroyal.
- McCormack, Mark H
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Special Collections and University Archives, University of Massachusetts Amherst Libraries
- Arnold Palmer Golf Company
Sears, Roebuck and Company
Palmer, Arnold, 1929-
- Requests to publish, redistribute, or replicate this material should be addressed to Special Collections and University Archives, University of Massachusetts Amherst Libraries. Contact host institution for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- McCormack, Mark H. Letter from Mark H. McCormack to Robert H. Caldwell. 1969-01-03. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://credo.library.umass.edu/view/full/mums700-b0001-f041-i004. (Accessed December 12, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- McCormack, Mark H, (1969-01-03) Letter from Mark H. McCormack to Robert H. Caldwell. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://credo.library.umass.edu/view/full/mums700-b0001-f041-i004
- MLA citation style
- McCormack, Mark H. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://credo.library.umass.edu/view/full/mums700-b0001-f041-i004>.