Fourth standpipe completed, with tailrace and Stuck River visible in distance to the west, February 26, 1925
Photographs of the 1924-1925 addition to the White River Power Plant. At the time of these photographs, the plant was owned by Puget Sound Power & Light Company. The original plant was built by Pacific Coast Power Company in 1909-1911.Caption on photograph: Puget Sound Power & Light Co. - White River Station - Stone & Webster, Inc. Builders, J.O. 4136 no. 21, 2-26-25, Looking Downhill from Surge Chamber. N99052PH Coll 269.1174.
Scanned from a photographic print using a Microtek Scanmaker 9600XL at 115 dpi in JPEG format at compression rate 3 and resized to 768x600 ppi. 2005
silver gelatin, b&w : 8 x 10 in.