Scranton Estate under construction, 1872
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Black and white photograph (dated 1872) of the Scranton Estate, a residence built by Joseph Hand Scranton, under construction at 4 Ridge Row. Visible at left is the residence it replaced, which was subsequently removed.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- University of Scranton
- Scranton (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Public domain (United States)
- Chicago citation style
- Scranton Estate under construction, 1872. 1872. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalservices.scranton.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p9000coll7/id/2340. (Accessed September 20, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1872) Scranton Estate under construction, 1872. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalservices.scranton.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p9000coll7/id/2340
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalservices.scranton.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p9000coll7/id/2340>.