- Indiana Memory
- Charlestown-Clark County Public Library
A program for the reconstruction and dedication of grounds of the old log First Methodist Church of Indiana in Charlestown on September 10, 1925. The church is known as the Old Bethel Church that was built on the Robertson farm in 1807. It was reconstructed and moved into the town of Charlestown in 1925. The church was moved to DePauw University in 1953.