The Keim and allied families in America and Europe
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Editor: De B. Randolph Keim.
Title from cover.
Published by the editor for subscribers only.
A monthly serial of history, biography, genealogy and folklore, illustrating the causes, circumstances and consequences of the German, French and Swiss emigrations to America during the 17th, 18th and 19th centuries.
- Contributing Institution
- University of Wisconsin
- Harrisburg, Pa. : DeB. Randolph Keim
- Keim family--Periodicals
- Periodicals.Electronic resourceLanguage material
- Public domain only when viewed in the US. Learn more at http://www.hathitrust.org/access_use
- Chicago citation style
- The Keim and allied families in America and Europe. c1898-[c1900]. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/009185208. (Accessed December 13, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (c1898-[c1900]) The Keim and allied families in America and Europe. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/009185208
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/009185208>.