"Moving Day From Washington"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"the first of some 1,000 truckloads of records and equipment is unloaded at Franklin Trust Building, 15th and Chestnut sts., as the task of moving the Immigration and Naturalization Service to this city from Washington gets under way."
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- "Moving Day From Washington". 1942-03-03. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/67788. (Accessed December 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1942-03-03) "Moving Day From Washington". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/67788
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/67788>.